Your passion, skills, and experience can make a big difference.
Role and responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) is to identify priority, validating the data and the means of verification on a rolling basis, supporting the programme teams in data analysis, presentation and developing log frames, and supporting the learning process.
Below is a summary responsibilities:
- Support the unit in implementing MEL activities across various core competencies at the Country Office.
- Support in the design of programs, MEL plans, tools and systems in compliance with the country strategy
- Support the programme units in developing log frames.
- Validate the program data and the means of verifications on a rolling basis.
- Support the MEL unit in leading the learning activities along with the programmes teams.
- Maintain frequent communication with the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide necessary and accurate MEL data and analysis for internal and external reporting in a timely manner.
- Conduct regular field visits and spot checks to the projects’ activities and report on main observations
- Contribute to implementation of Safe and Inclusive programming minimum standards, including but not limited to attend relevant SIP capacity building, incorporate SIP in designing tools, data collection and data analysis.
- Ensure timely and accurate data reporting on NRC Global Output & Outcome(GoR's), including creating an entry (Data Configuration) for new projects, while ensuring the data is collected ethically.
- Support the head of unit in any related MEL task.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills & Experience:
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organisation to deliver desired results. These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance:
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, economics, international development or any related social science field
- Experience working in Monitoring and Evaluation in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile context.
- Working with People and communicating with them
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy
- Planning and delivering results
If you are interested to apply for this position, please check the full Monitoring, Evaulation and Learning Officer JD.docx
What do we offer:
Duty Station: Jerusalem
Type of Contract: Open end contract
Salary: Grade 5 based upon the NRC grading Scale
Reports to: Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
For any questions or inquiries only, please send an e-mail to Recruiter: Nagham Yasin [email protected] with MEL Officer as the subject line.
This Position is Open for Nationals Only!
Applications are NOT accepted if sent via E-mail, and only accepted if submitted through NRC wbsite: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer (Nationals) - NRC NORCAP Careers Careers (oraclecloud.com)
Applications are only accepted if submitted in English.
For more information about NRC's work in Palestine, please check: factsheet_palestine_may2023.pdf (nrc.no)
NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability.