Takamol/ SSRP (Stability, Services and Reform Programme) is a FCDO-funded programme implemented by Tetra Tech International Development Europe in Palestine. Through Takamol, the UK Government is working with the Government of Palestine (GoP) to support fiscal sustainability, build capability and accountability and increase the effectiveness of service delivery in line with the GoP’s National Policy Agenda (2017-2022).
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning (MEL) Advisor is responsible for supporting the implementation of Takamol’s monitoring, evaluation and learning activities, working under the supervision of the MEL Lead. The main purpose of this role is to provide high quality monitoring and evaluation of technical assistance delivery, including conducting outcome/output data collection (including interviews and surveys), monitoring outputs/milestones, documenting adaptations and lessons learned, and contributing to programme reviews. The MEL Advisor will take responsibility for individually designing and undertaking a variety of monitoring and evaluation tasks, and will liaise and work with other team members, counterparts within the GoP and with the programme’s independent evaluator. The MEL Advisor will assist the MEL Lead and project team with the development of quarterly reporting outputs, including logframe updates, case studies, skills transfer analysis, KPI reporting and others as requested.
This is a full-time role with an initial probationary period. The role is based in Ramallah with some degree of remote working when required. Candidates should be based in Palestine.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning (MEL) Advisor will report to the MEL and Communication Lead.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide technical inputs to assist the MEL Lead, and the project team more widely, to monitor progress in line with the programme’s existing MEL tools (i.e. SSRP TA Logframe, Theory of Change and MEL plan), and contribute to updating and revising these as necessary, and as instructed by the MEL Lead/ project team.
- Effectively apply evaluation approaches and techniques, including qualitative and quantitative MEL analytical techniques to support results reporting against the SSRP logframe and relevant KPIs. This includes designing tools for and engaging with counterparts to collect data on quality assessments, capability growth, skills transfer and other qualitative/quantitative analysis as required.
- Under the supervision of the MEL Lead, help facilitate the evaluation and learning activities delivered by FCDO’s independent third-party evaluator.
- Contribute to learning processes and activities in line with the programme’s problem-driven iterative approach (PDIA), for instance by supporting the design, facilitation and reporting for the quarterly programme reviews and contributing to identifying learning opportunities and/ or lessons in programme implementation or adaptive management processes and writing case studies to document.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including counterparts.
- Working under the supervision of the MEL Lead, contribute to producing quarterly reports for FCDO, ie. Milestone updates, skills transfer survey write ups, case studies, lessons learned, KPIs etc.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 5 years’ experience in implementing MEL activities for donor-funded projects (preferably UK Aid);
- Experience of research and/or evaluation of policy, programmes and/ or services;
- Experience of applying different quantitative and/ or qualitative research techniques and tools, including interviewing stakeholders, coordinating workshops and leading or facilitating data collection activities;
- Full proficiency in Arabic and demonstrated excellent command of the English language – written and spoken;
- Strong diagnostic, analytical and problem-solving skills, and knowledge of how to carry out analysis of quantitative or qualitative data.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases, spreadsheets;
- Demonstrate an ability to manage your own tasks and deliver quality work on time.
Qualified candidates should submit their applications immediately through through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
no later than 4:00 pm Wednesday February 3rd, 2021.