The Role and Terms of Reference
Takamol/ SSRP (Support, Stability and Reform Programme) is a DFID-funded programme implemented by Tetra Tech International Development Europe in Palestine. Through Takamol, the UK Government is working with the Government of Palestine (GoP) to support fiscal sustainability, build capability and accountability and increase the effectiveness of service delivery in line with the GoP’s National Policy Agenda (2017-2022).
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning (MEL) Advisor is responsible for implementing the monitoring, evaluation and learning functions of Takamol. Primary responsibilities are to support the development and update of the MEL system, support the programme’s problem-driven, iterative approach (PDIA) and contribute to learning and knowledge management activities, such as case studies. This position reports to the MEL and Comms Lead.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning (MEL) Advisor responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Contribute to the development and revisions of the SSRP TA logframe, theory of change, and MEL plan;
- Support all results reporting against the SSRP logframe and relevant KPIs, including data collection and qualitative/quantitative analysis;
- Contribute to facilitation of evaluations and learning activities by DFID’s independent monitoring mechanism.
- Contribute to developing and implementing workflow processes, tools and team capacity building to enable effective adaptive management of the technical assistance and MEL components;
- Develop learning briefs to highlight lessons learned in programme implementation and experience in developing and applying adaptive management processes.
- Contribute to the development and compiling of regular reports for DFID;
- Assist the MEL and Comms Lead in preparing communications products that highlight program achievements and learning.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Must have at least 5-10 years of experience in designing and implementing MEL activities for donor-funded projects (preferably DFID);
- Experience in developing and implementing MEL systems (preferably for adaptive management programmes), including hands-on practical experience in Theory of Change and log-frames and designing and applying MEL tools and methodologies;
- Demonstrated expertise in both quantitative and qualitative research methods;
- Strong diagnostic, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases, spreadsheets;
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and oral), initiative, and good judgment;
- Experience in training and coaching teams, especially on MEL tools and processes.
- Experience in monitoring inclusion-related technical assistance is highly desirable;
- Fluency in English is essential.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning (MEL) Advisor will report to MEL and Communication Lead.
Qualified candidates should submit their applications immediately through through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
No later than 4:00 pm Wednesday October 7th, 2020.