The UNITED NATIONS WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME is
inviting both female and male candidates to apply
for the following position:
Duty Station Nablus
Position Title Monitoring Assistant
Position grade SC4
Contract type SC
VA # 163282
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: A bachelor’s degree in social work, sociology or any other related field.
Experience and skills
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience (up to 4 years) in monitoring, data collection, social work or any related area.
- Good interpersonal, networking and communication skills.
- Willingness to contribute and work as part of a team.
- Flexible and open to learning and new experiences.
- Respect for diversity and adaptability to other cultures, environments and living conditions.
- Computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, social media, and others).
Language: Fluent in Arabic, Basic in English
Detailed information and submitting of your application can be made through WFP E-Recruitment System.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below