Monitoring and Learning Officer (Nationals only)
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Implement delegated monitoring and learning activities according to the agreed work plan
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Support the country strategy process and the development of M&E strategy
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and assess new and better ways to assist
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement
- Support M&E Coordinator in developing a country M&E plan and Learning Plan for NRC Palestine.
- Support in design of M&E framework, tools and systems for ICLA programs in compliance with NRC M&E country strategy.
- Develop project logframes together with project teams.
- Ensure that data is collected and recorded ethically and within the remits of NRC policy on confidentiality and consent.
- Carry out internal learning and baseline studies of programs’ activities and quarterly reviews with guidance and support from the M&E coordinator.
- Provide all necessary and accurate M&E data and analysis for internal and external reporting in a timely manner.
- Ensure data accuracy and validation.
- Conduct regular field visits and spot checks to the projects’ activities and report to the MEC, PDM, and HoP on main observations.
- Analyze project information and providing recommendations for research and trends and gaps in information relevant to NRC programmes.
- Keep accurate records of assessment, reports, activities and participation.
- Work closely with CC to revise and draft indicator definitions; and amend and draft ICLA output and outcome indicator definitions with the PDM, PCs, and ME-C.
- Data reporting on NRC Global Output & Outcome (GoRs) on monthly basis, including creating an entry (Data Configuration) for new ICLA projects.
Generic professional competencies for this position:
- Experience working as M&E Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Excellent English language skills
- Computer literacy
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Context/specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Three years’ relevant experience, preferably in M&E
- Fluency in verbal and written Arabic
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and team working skills
- Knowledge of the NGO operations and the dynamics of the humanitarian sector
- Good level of proficiency in Windows Excel and quantitative analysis (SPSS preferred)
- Training and adult education skill
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions.
Duty station: Jerusalem
Contract duration : 1 year
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة