EducAid is an International Non-Governmental Organization established in Italy in March 2000 and recognized by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It promotes the rights of Persons with Disabilities in various countries, including the Occupied Palestinian Territories, through interaction with associations, social enterprises and enthusiastic individuals ethically involved in the educational and social work. Its mission is to prevent and reduce the disadvantages and obstacles of individuals with disabilities or those who live in social and cultural difficulties. Additionally, EducAid seeks to build the capacity of the individuals and institutions in terms of education through different means but most notably by building an educational system where all the resources in the community thrive through the education system. Furthermore, EducAid aims to ensure the ultimate respect of human rights, in particular the rights of children, persons with disabilities and minority groups, and to encourages policies oriented to gender equality.
The M&E Officer will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring high-quality and timely inputs, and for ensuring that the project maintains its strategic vision and that its activities result in the achievement of its intended outputs and timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities (Job Description)
In particular, the M&E officer will:
- Responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project; assisting the Project Manager in preparing reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities.
- Works in close collaboration with the project team and operations clusters, Government officials, private sector, non-government, and civil society organizations.
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection, and evaluation procedures
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Recommend further improvement of the logical framework.
- Develop monitoring and impact indicators for the project's success.
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
- Monitor the sustainability of the project's results.
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities.
- Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks.
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to the Project Manager.
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system Develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project.
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports to Project Management Team
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Project Manager in preparing relevant reports.
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project.
- Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project to ensure effective implementation of M&E.
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Undertake any other task assigned by management
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/ in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of reports;
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Organizes and accurately completes multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources, and multiple reporting relationships
- Plans coordinate and organize workload while remaining aware of changing Priorities and competing deadlines
- Establishes, builds, and maintains effective working relationships with staff and clients to facilitate the provision of support
- In-depth knowledge of M&E and development issues
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring and the application of methodology: Good understanding of capacity assessment methodologies; excellent ability to identify significant capacity-building opportunities;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral): Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners, Respectful and helpful relations with donors and project staff.
- Ability to lead the implementation of new systems, and affect staff behavioral/ attitudinal change
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view
- Valid driving license
People with Disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for all EducAid positions.
Candidates are invited to fulfil the application form and to attached their CV and motivation letter through the following link: https://forms.gle/xfkb1DemEDaLMy8F7 , no later than 12th of Oct. 2022.