The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer is responsible for carrying out all M&E related activities in Jerusalem, in cooperation with program teams.
- Support M&E Coordinator in developing a country M&E and Learning Plan
- Support in design of M&E framework, tools and systems for programs in compliance with country strategy
- Develop project logframes together with project teams
- Ensure that data is collected and recorded ethically, within the remits of policy on confidentiality and consent
- Carry out internal learning and baseline studies of programs’ activities and quarterly reviews
- Provide necessary and accurate M&E data and analysis for internal and external reporting in a timely manner
- Ensure data accuracy and validation
- Conduct regular field visits and spot checks to the projects’ activities and report on main observations
- Analyze project information to provide recommendations for research and trends or gaps relevant programs
- Keep accurate records of assessment, reports, activities and participation
- Work closely with programs to develop output and outcome indicator definitions
- Ensure timely and accurate data reporting on NRC Global Output & Outcome (GoRs), including creating an entry (Data Configuration) for new projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's university degree in relevant field.
- 3 years’ relevant experience at a similar level, preferably in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Excellent English language skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and team working skills
- Knowledge of the NGO operations and the dynamics of the humanitarian sector
- Good level of proficiency in Windows Excel and quantitative analysis (SPSS preferred)
- Training and adult education skills
- Computer literacy
Duty Station: Jerusalem
Type of Contract: Open end
Salary: Based upon the NRC grading Scale
Language: Fluency in English.
All applications should be submitted in English!
NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below