Working efficiently, effectively and in a spirit of partnership, we support people and societies in developing, transition and industrialized countries in shaping their own futures and improving living conditions. This is what the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is all about. As a federally owned enterprise, we support the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education work around the globe.
To support the GIZ office in Ramallah, we are looking for an intern for the Program ‘Access to the Labour Market’ – PALM. The Program is tailored to address the Palestinian Labour Market sector, targeting all job-seeking Palestinians with a focus on university graduates and women from the Labour market supply side, and at the same time Palestinian private sector from the Labour market demand side. The overall objective is to provide better access to the labor market for job seekers (matching).
To support the GIZ PALM office at the Program House we are looking for an intern:
“Internship – Monitoring and Evaluation”
Responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Support the PALM advisors to compile monitoring data
- Assist in the organization of monitoring workshops
- Support the further development of the monitoring concept of PALM, especially the qualitative aspects
- Support the development of a concept for orientation sessions or short trainings for partner organizations related to monitoring
- Assist and support with the monitoring database according to data protection standards
- Any other tasks related to monitoring upon assignment
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required qualifications, competences, and experience
- Bachelor Student in the third or fourth years of University or recently graduated in Political or Social Sciences, Data Science, Business Administration, or any education relevant to the subject of the programme
- Fluency in English and Arabic (speaking, writing and reading), German an asset
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Creative, innovative, energetic, communication and public relations skills
- Fast learner, self-initiator, focused, creative, team-player, handles work under pressure well, and motivated
- Residing in Ramallah area is an advantage
Assignment: Starting 1st of July 2021 for 6 months
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
A complete application must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected], which includes the attached applicant information form, the CV and cover letter, no later than 31st of May 2021 at latest by 16:00 PM.
Kindly state in the email subject “Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant – PALM”. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Attachment GIZ applicant information form