Mental Health Supervisor
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. MSF-France has been present in the West Bank since 1988, mostly focusing in mental health care in Nablus governorate. In addition, the organization has been assisting MOH COVID response in the PRCS Hospital in Nablus since January 2021.
In the COVID response context, MSF-F is seeking a temporary Mental Health Supervisor to participate in the planning, supervision and coordination of mental health / psycho-social related services in the program in accordance with MSF standards in order to provide the most appropriate mental health support for patients.
- Participate in the planning, organization and coordination of Mental Health activities, in close collaboration with the Mental Health Activity Manager (MHAM) and other medical team members, in order to ensure an efficient and effective implementation of the resources needed while maintaining high levels of quality in Mental Health MSF programs and activities.
- Supervise the daily mental health activities and patient support according to MSF protocols and standards in order to provide the most appropriate support for clients with psychological needs
- Liaise with the other MSF team members of the project.
In collaboration with the MHAM and HR department, advise the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
- Oversee the administrative processes associated with intake and referral processes of patient journey through our clinic
- When needed, give psychotherapy/ psychological support to patients according to MSF protocols to improve mental health conditions of patients and enhance their functionality if the role becomes 5 days a week
- Compile the data and statistic linked with MH activities and report to the MHAM
- Offer clinical individual and group supervision to psychologist in collaboration with the Mental Health Activity Manager.
- Ensure the patient’s related information is kept confidential
- Provide regular clinical (individual and group) supervision to clinical staff including live supervision, individual and group supervision.
- Training on relevant MH topics to support the team on clinical work.
- Support the MHAM to monitor the administrative responsibilities of clinical staff, including patient files, data entry, forms, and appointment bookings.
- Supervise the waiting list management strategies including the triage system.
- Monitor the quality of service/activities and implement necessary strategies and tools in collaboration with the MHAM
- Monitor and review the purpose and effectiveness of the awareness sessions
- Support the internal training program for clinical staff in collaboration with MHAM
- Support the MHAM to the day-to-day running of the clinics.
- In collaboration with the MHAM organize MH monthly/quarterly SITREP
- Participate actively on organization and discussion on MDT meeting/ group supervision and clinical referral meeting
- Ensure communication among different professionals (PSY, SW, PST) is ongoing and regular to provide a good quality of the care for the patient
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: Degree in Clinical Psychologist or related field is essential.
Experience: Clinical psychologist for at least 2 years.
Languages: Bilingual in both mission language and local languages and/or dialects
Competencies: People Management, Commitment, Flexibility, Results, Teamwork.
Interested applicants must submit their applications (CV, Cover letter & Diploma) on or before 17th of October at: [email protected]