Employment Opportunity in Nablus
Medecins Sans Frontieres “Doctors Without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire a
Workplace: MSF-France office in 15 street, Nablus
Type of contract: Fixed term contract 6 months (renewable according to the need)
Activity rate: Full Time.
Wished start date: as soon as possible
Main Responsibilities of the position
As a member of the clinical team, the medical secretary will be responsible to perform secretarial administrative activities according to MSF rules and protocols to ensure efficient administrative support to MSF clinical staff; the medical secretary will be in charge of the following tasks (non-exhaustive):
- Arrange and confirm appointments of Patients with the Psychologists.
- Organize the consultation room used by Psychologists, distribute the rooms among them.
- Communicate with the admin/log manager for the staff /car movements.
- Manage the transportation payment for the patients in coordination with the admin/log manager.
- Communicate and check with the team regarding the daily change in the work.
- In coordination with data base responsible to keep part of the referrals in the waiting list to be assigned for Psychologists to replace cancellation mainly.
- Ensure the folders for new patients are ready.
- Help in translation when requested.
- Prepare the patients files for the Psychologists and support the social workers in filling their files.
- Communicate with the log/admin and social workers for the donation delivery and receive, manage the donation received by the patients.
- Participate in the team meetings, clinical meeting.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: Desirable business administration or health management related diploma.
Experience: Similar experience or as a secretary in an international context (minimum 2 years)
Language: Fluent Arabic, English (written and spoken)
Competencies : Very good organizational skills, and capable of dealing with a lot of tasks at the same time.
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel …)
Personal qualities: team work, commitment and flexibility.
Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Documents to provide
- Cover letter in English (maximum 1 page).
- Updated CV in English (maximum 2 pages).
- Scan of diploma(s) and work certificate(s) relevant for the position.
- Scan of your ID.
Submit your application via Form Stack only through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
on April 3, 2019 at the latest.
Only successful applicants will be called for the written test and interview.
No telephone inquiries please