Medical Liaison Officer (MLO) Amman Surgical Program, Gaza
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire one Medical Liaison Officer for the Amman Surgical Program. This position will initially be contracted for six months, renewable based on needs and activities.
- Identify patients who can be admitted to the MSF Amman surgical program through the MSF doctors and surgeons, ensuring that referral criteria are respected;
- Prepare medical files for referral (referral forms, x-rays, clinical pictures, etc.);
- Ensure that the medical fitness screening for general anaesthesia and surgery is done;
- Participate in the briefing and orientation of the patients, including the code of conduct;
- Prepare data reports on a monthly basis for the MSF Gaza Medical Referent and the Amman project team.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Physiotherapist
- Experience in orthopaedic surgery
- Essential Arabic and excellent level of English;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and audiovisual editing
- Organized, methodical spirit, rigorous;
- Strict respect of hierarchy and communication/validation flows.
Interested applicants, please submit ALL of the following:
- C.V. and cover letter in English;
- Copy of relevant diplomas and work certificates.
Please write Job application – MLO Amman on your application or it will not be considered. CVs will not be returned and incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City).
The deadline for submitting applications is: Friday, 1st of February at 17:00
*Note to internal candidates: Serious applicants only. If you are selected for this position, you will NOT be able to return to your former Physiotherapist post.