The French section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Gaza strip a:
MEDICAL DOCTOR (Gaza)
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors Without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is looking for Medical Doctors to work in the IPD and in the current clinics for burn and trauma patients
Main Responsibilities of the position:
- Provides medical care according to MSF’s protocols.
- Ensure quality of pain management and provide adequate treatment.
- Provides adequate referral to specialized medical and paramedical structures in case of complications or need.
- Ensure that medical confidentiality is respected in all areas of their activity
- Carries out the management and ongoing training of the medical/paramedical team in order to optimize the quality of care.
- Analyses clinic statistics on a monthly basis and provides report to the Medical Referent.
- Knows and respect MSF’s chart.
- Patient management for trauma and burns in clinic and In-patient management for trauma and burns in IPD
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Certified General Physician, experience in burns will be an advantage.
- Two years previous experience as a medical doctor with strong local medical and social work contacts
- Good knowledge of the local health network including the MOH and other actors
- English language proficiency, both written and spoken
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel)
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work under pressure and stress management capacity
Probable start: Mid-January 2018
Eligbile applicants please send a cover letter and CV in English with relevant supporting documents.
CVs won’t be returned and only successful candidates will be contacted for the interview.
By e-mail to [email protected] (subject: Job application- Medical doctor) or in the dedicated mailbox at MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City), mentioning “Medical doctor” on the application
Application Deadline: Thursday, 27th December, 17:00