مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود- فرنسا
Employment Opportunity in NABLUS
Medecins Sans Frontieres “Doctors Without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. MSF-France is currently seeking to hire a
Medical Doctor – Specialising in Mental Health/Psychiatry
Workplace : MSF-France office in 15 street, Nablus
Type of contract : Fixed term contract 1 year (renewable according to the need)
Activity rate : Full time
Wished start date : As soon as possible
This is a rewarding opportunity for a passionate, committed medical doctor who desires to develop and increase knowledge in the field of mental health and psychiatric care. This opportunity provides on-the-job specialized training and practical experience in psychiatric care. This position can lead to international work interactions and trainings, learning and development pathway and work autonomy.
Main Responsibilities of the position (non-exhaustive): what you’ll do!
- Provide treatment for patients suffering from severe and common psychiatric disorders with specific attention to the cultural context.
- Participate as a member of the mental health team and work collaborative to achieve a multi-disciplinary approach to patient care, through working collaboratively with psychologists and social workers.
- Ensure that MSF guidelines and protocols regarding psychiatric care are implemented and upheld.
- Ensure that proper information on treatment and follow up are collected in order to monitor the provision of care.
- Actively participate in the weekly clinic meetings to promote multidisciplinary patient care, and provide psychiatric and medical opinions on cases presented.
- Report detailed monthly medical activities and compile activity statistics in a timely manner to the coordinator.
- Implement indicator monitoring in line with MSF mental health standards.
- Assure quality and safe service for patients by enforcing MSF policies, procedures, standards, rules, and legal regulations
- Maintain the project’s pharmacy under direction of the Pharmacy Coordinator
- Evaluate in-country available psychiatric services including possibilities for psychiatric hospitalization and the quality of these services.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements: what we’re looking for!
Education: Certificate in medicine and MoH Practice License.
Experience: Desirable 1 year experience in mental health setting and working with a multi-disciplinary team.
Languages: Excellent command of English & Arabic.
Competencies: reliable, calm, honest, switch on, team-worker, strong motivation to grow professionally in a Mental Health Project and especially in psychiatric care.
Remuneration package will be detailed during the recruitment process. Basic gross salary is 9965 ILS per month.
Documents to provide
- Cover letter in English (maximum 1 page).
- Updated CV in English (maximum 2 pages).
- Scan of certificates and practice license and work certificate(s) relevant for the position.
- Scan of your ID
Submit your application via Form Stack or e-mail on the 12, Aug 2020 maximum: msfme-hr.formstack.com/forms/medical_doctor