Employment Opportunity in JERUSALEM
Medecins Sans Frontieres “Doctors Without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire a
Medical Coordinator Support – new position
Main Responsibilities of the position (non-exhaustive)
In this exciting and challenging role you will be responsible for any delegated tasks including administrative tasks related to the coordination of work ensuring good relationships with local and national authorities and ensure an adequate programme management in the projects according to MSF protocols.
- Monitoring, supervising and evaluating the implementation of medical activities in the project, visiting projects according to preset schedule and participating in defining the human resources needs, materials and techniques.
- Participating actively in the development and implementation of the national staff policy.
- Assisting in the collection of information on national health policy
- Applying the employee health policy and participating in the evaluation of hospital structures that can serve as reference structures for national and international staff.
- Participating in the data collection and management from projects as well as preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Participating in briefings and debriefings of (para)-medical team members and promoting communication and active participation in the development of the project.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Documents to provide
- Cover letter in English (maximum 1 page)
- Updated CV in English (maximum 2 pages)
- Scan of diploma(s) and work certificate(s) relevant for the position
- Scan of your ID
Submit your application online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة; by 9th of May 2019 maximum.