The Palestinian Centre for Peace and Democracy is looking for
a Media Specialist
to work on a full-time basis at the office of the organization in Beitunyia.
The expected mission of this job is as follows:
- Create and develop high quality digital materials (pictures, posts and You tubes) to be uploaded on the different PCPD social media platforms; thus be in charge of producing You tube videos as well as photos during the major activities and events conducted at PCPD.
- Assist with pitching and developing new and creative digital communication approaches
- conduct field visits to the regions where PCPD is having activities and campaigns and document the activities conducted there.
- Provide monthly media reports on all the activities conducted during the month.
- Develop new and creative digital communication approaches.
- Be in charge of managing the social media products of the PCPD
- Document success stories that might come out during the project activities whether these activities are in the field or at the Office.
- Be in charge of producing TV spots with strong messages and with innovative ideas.
- Assist with additional related communication work as required
- Any other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the executive director.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Excellent English skills, both in writing and speaking
- At least 3 years of experience in developing digital communication products, digital media, or other related products with an emphasis on gender equality and women rights.
- Previous technical expertise in social media, digital communication and in using different types of social media.
- Demonstrable experience in communicating on gender equality and women’s empowerment
- Ability and willing to work as part of a team to meet tight deadlines and produce high quality work.
- Focuses on impact, results and success stories related to the work of the organization
- Experience in working on Facebook, Instagram, You tubes and other media channels.
- Proven networking and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage time and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to produce high quality work.
- Demonstrate strong oral and excellent writing and communication skills
Interested Candidates are required to submit their CVs with a letter of interest to the following email: [email protected] no later than Wednesday 6th September 2022.