The Palestinian Centre for Peace and Democracy is looking for
a female Media/Field Coordinator
to work as a full time basis at the office of the organization in Beitunyia.
The expected mission of this job is as follows:
- Create and develop high quality digital materials to be uploaded on the different PCPD social media platforms.
- Follow up with youth targeted in the project activities, by inviting them to activities, and encouraging them to conduct campaigns and initiatives in the field.
- Conduct field visits to the regions and document the activities conducted there.
- Provide monthly reports on key performance indicators
- Develop new and creative digital communication approaches.
- Be in charge of producing You tube videos as well as photos during the major activities and events conducted at PCPD.
- Be in charge of managing the social media products of the PCPD
- Coordinate with the participants in holding trainings and workshops both in Ramallah and in the regions.
- To conduct any other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the executive director.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Excellent English skills, both in writing and speaking
- At least 3 years of experience in coordination, communication, digital media, or other related areas.
- Experience in developing digital communication products on gender equality and women rights.
- Technical expertise in using different types of social media.
- Experience in video production and photographing
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Bachelor degree in digital media
- Experience in communication and coordination
- Experience in working in gender equality and women’s empowerment
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage time and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to produce high quality work.
- Demonstrate strong oral and excellent writing and communication skills
Interested Candidates are required to submit their CVs with a letter of interest to the following email: [email protected] no later than Wednesday 29th June 2022.