For an Anticipated Project in Gaza
The NGO Development Center (NDC) is a non-profit Palestinian organization whose main function is to empower non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to respond to the needs of the poor and marginalized in the West Bank and Gaza. In line with NDC’s mandate, NDC is currently recruiting the following fulltime/part-time positions to be based at its office in Gaza Strip. All positions will report to Gaza Program Manager.
Position: Media and Communication Expert (1)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Major Responsibilities / Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in media, communication, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in social media
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management and web design best practices
- Experience to address community development issues social accountability and community mobilization
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to
with the position title in the subject line no later than Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
Further information relating to these positions can be obtained from our website at www.ndc.ps/job-vacancy
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.