UN-Habitat Palestine is seeking a candidate for a consultancy-based position. The incumbent will be seconded to the Land and Water Settlement Commission on a full-time basis. The Consultant will mainly support the preparation of an Advocacy Strategy and Communication Plan for the land sector in Palestine with specific focus on user rights and women’s land rights to support national efforts in awareness raising and in partnership with other organisations working in the land sector, such as the Palestinian Land Authority and the World Bank.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in media, communications and advocacy
- Minimum of a first degree in media, journalism, digital marketing or other related fields
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Experience in online outreach and multimedia
- Experience in editing and copywriting, including articles, reports, social media content,
and press releases
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel,
- Experience in video and photo editing and design software is an asset
For those who are interested, kindly download the following: ToR
Deadline to submit the requested documents is 10 a.m. on 27 August 2021 (Jerusalem Time) via the e-mail address: [email protected]