JEST is a local NGO that was launched with the goal of planting a seed from which an entrepreneurial community may grow. The concept revolves around a physical hub for existing and aspiring entrepreneurs from those at the idea stage to those who own companies. Hub services includes technological, financial and marketing consulting and support; strategic planning advice; networking meet-ups; and platforms for joint ventures, to help to create a rich and effective entrepreneurial/startup ecosystem in East Jerusalem
JEST seeks to employ a dynamic and dedicated Media and PR coordinator whose primary responsibility is to deliver high level of marketing support in the different aspects of JEST operations.
- Use social media and traditional media tools to increase the visibility of JEST and communicate its programs, achievements and mission to the public.
- Document events and develop relevant news reports
- Contribute to maintaining JEST social media platforms and website, design media campaigns and analyze media coverage.
- Contribute to translating/ proofreading/ editing Arabic and English publications in addition to outgoing material of JEST
- Follow up and supervise the production and dissemination of publicity material, publications and promotional/documentation videos.
- Events, programs and Campaigns coordination.
- Keep on going communication with beneficiaries, donors and stakeholder
JEST is seeking candidates for Media and PR coordinator according to the requirement below:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, media or related field
- Good experience in designing advertisements and campaigns is an advantage
- Proficiency in English Writing, Reading, Speaking
- Experience in fund raising is an advantage
- Strong leadership skills.
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, campaigns and events.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple assignments and meet the required deadlines.
- Advanced computer literacy
- Proven ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Required traits
-Self-motivated and independently driven
-Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
-Adaptable, honest, confident and enthusiastic
-Interest in entrepreneurship and start-up businesses
-Multi-tasked and able to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic environment
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and CV (in English) to:
Indicating the position of (Media and PR coordinator), in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.