Summary: The MEAL position within the Quality, Accountability, Learning and Innovation unit (QALI) will help support the development and implementation of new and existing M&E practices through project and program work, and will be engaged in a MEAL discourse with Global MEAL community, and will support Feedback & Accountability Mechanism (FAM) mainstreaming across all projects as a focal point responsible for collection of FAM data and follow up, and will actively promote MEAL learnings and best practices through training and discourse sessions on relevant topics, and will be directly involved in further development of QALI.
S/he will help support sustainability of the institutional knowledge through appropriate documentation, development of relevant documents, SoPs, and Database Management System (DMS), etc. and will help drive CARE’s reach and impact through evidence-based research and provision of support to other teams. Full Job description can be sent upon request to [email protected]
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
· Academic Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business administration or a relevant field. Master’s degree in Management, Social Sciences, Gender studies, Politics, Economic Development or other related fields would be an asset.
· At least five years of directly related experience in monitoring, evaluation, and reporting.
· Experience in working within the humanitarian and development sector in positions related to M&E. Experience in establishing or maintaining feedback mechanisms.
· Conducting research, evaluation and/or preparing analytical work
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
· Outstanding organizational skills. Strong team play and collaboration skills.
· Excellent documentation skills in English language
· Experience in data collection and/or monitoring, analysis, and evaluation
· Experience with participatory community development tools and methods
· MS Office applications, Power BI, SPSS
· Use of different surveys and presentation applications
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered. Interested applicants must include (a) A resume (in English) and (b) a cover letter explaining their suitability for the position (in English)
Please submit your application by e- mail to [email protected] to the attention of the HR Department no later than 22 November 2022 and include the job number (1/2022) in the subject line and cover letter.
Applications received after this date or that do not meet the qualifications above will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applications from female candidates are strongly encouraged
CARE International promotes the principle of Equal Opportunity for all