تنويه هام: بسبب خلل فني طارىء خارج عن إرادتنا لم يتم استلام أية طلبات لهذه الوظيفة خلال الفترة من تاريخ 24 أيلول2021 إلى تاريخ 2 تشرين الأول 2021 . و عليه نرجو من المعنيين إعادة تقديم الطلب على موقع المؤسسة المرفق بإعلان الوظيفة
- Effectively manage talent and supervise. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching, strategically tailor individual development plans, contribute to the recruitment process of project staff, and complete performance management for direct reports.
- Lead the coordination and implementation of all project MEAL activities as outlined in the Detailed Implementation Plan in line with CRS program quality principles, standards and MEAL policies, procedures, and practices; donor MEAL requirements; and industry good practices.
- Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to MEAL plans and implementation schedules.
- Manage the implementation of the project’s feedback and complaints response mechanism (FCRM). Support actively seeking and responding to feedback from all members of targeted communities and other stakeholders as defined by the FCRM.
- Support the dissemination of the CRS Safeguarding Policy & Code of Conduct and Ethics to local implementing partners, project beneficiaries, and relevant community members, including mechanisms to safely make report or provide feedback; ensure compliance with this policy and immediately notify supervisor of any concerns.
- Support field-level project MEAL activities (including digital data collection) and assist CSOs in their efforts to collect and ensure timely analysis of project data per specified mechanisms and tools.
- Complete project documentation for assigned activities. Assist with identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices. Prepare reports per established reporting schedule.
- Support program learning and decision making by posing thoughtful questions, engaging with project data, reflecting upon and sharing with project management the information gathered from community members and partners.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience required, including at least 2 years experience in MEAL and/or capacity strengthening projects for an NGO.
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community members
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
- Experience with ICT4D platforms (e.g. CommCare and PowerBI) for the collection, analysis, and visualization of data a plus.
- Experience supporting partners or local organizations in developing project-specific MEAL plans preferred.
- Experience with inclusive MEAL, participatory assessment processes, and engaging vulnerable groups in MEAL processes preferred.
- Experience leading MEAL Plan development, with an emphasis on learning and adaptive management preferred.
- Experience managing Feedback and Complaints Response Mechanisms preferred.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة