Position Title: MEAL Monitor (Full time 100%)
Place: El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah
Reports To: Project Manager (PM)
Reports To: Project Manager (PM)
Period: 6.5 months with possible extension
El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah (ERSR) is a civil non-profit organization established in 1991 with Ministry of Interior registration number 5058. Our society is NGO leader working with distinction in the field of development, education, health, culture, training and rehabilitation in order to ensure a better life for marginalized groups, especially the deaf and enhance their capabilities based on qualified professional that use better techniques to build a generation capable of contributing to the building society , it also aspire to distinctive and active participation in building a civil society in which deaf people enjoy full rights in the Palestinian society .
ERS in partnership with Catholic Relief Services CRS, starts to implement Envision Gaza 2020 Project (USAID-funded project) which aims to support Palestinian families in Gaza become more resilient to everyday stresses and rebound more quickly from crises, including COVID-19., and (2) Connecting unemployed participants with on-the-job training opportunities with host employers. This includes 3-month unskilled or low-skilled workers placements and/or 4-month internships or apprenticeships for skilled university or vocational graduates, respectively.
El Amal is seeking qualified and experienced MEAL Monitor to implement program key activities.
S/he will be reporting directly to the PM and work on all program activities.
- Develop and/or update M&E tools, databases and monthly reporting formats in close collaboration with the MEAL focal points/sectoral managers.
- Support the staff in mobile data collection; using the organization system.
- Conduct data audits and analysis to ensure high quality data, compile a report with relevant indicator data per grant, showing targets versus actuals and an action plan and send this to the Field Coordinator, MEAL Manager, and Technical Managers and Coordinators on a monthly basis.
- Beneficiary counting: a quarterly gender and age disaggregated overview per grant per sector should be provided.
- Advise staff on data management and storage to field staff.
- Manage the development of effective and sustainable feedback mechanisms to ERS from program beneficiaries/stakeholders.
- Monitor overall project implementation and provide feedback for Field Office staff
- Ensure relevant, timely, and quality support to the Field Office on assessments and evaluations; i.e., support in developing the survey tools, data analysis and report writing.
- Provide documentation and dissemination of key findings stemming from monitoring, assessment, and other learning activities.
- Track and ensure organized, comprehensive electronic filing of documented findings/analyses.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of three years’ experience, preferably in an international NGO, NGOs in similar role/with similar responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Arabic
- Demonstrated understanding of direct monitoring and evaluation experience, specifically in the humanitarian and development context.
- Demonstrated experience developing tools and systems for, and building capacity of others in skills related to, program tracking and documentation.
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation methodologies, including logical models, conceptual frameworks, and assessment/evaluation.
- Demonstrated experience of implementing beneficiary complaint and feedback mechanisms.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred knowledge of mobile data collection tool
- Familiarity with information management systems and analysis software is a plus.
- Effective, high-quality communication, writing, and interpersonal skills are essential, and local language is a plus.
المسمى الوظيفي MEAL Monitor
آخر موعد للتقديم 28 - Sep - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
How to Apply:
- Qualified candidates can submit the following documents to ([email protected])
- Cover Letter (ca. 200 words)
- CV including 3 professional contacts as references.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email e.g., MEAL Monitor
Deadline for submitting applications 28/09/2021, no later than 12:00 p.m.
El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented or minority populations are encouraged to apply and to seek ERS support on the application process where additional accommodation is required.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة جمعية الأمل للتأهيل-رفح
Consultant for referral mechanism development
استشاري أمن و سلامة
Field Supervisor/ Monitor
مترجم لغة إشارة