تنويه هام: بسبب خلل فني طارىء خارج عن إرادتنا لم يتم استلام أية طلبات لهذه الوظيفة خلال الفترة من تاريخ 24 أيلول2021 إلى تاريخ 2 تشرين الأول 2021 . و عليه نرجو من المعنيين إعادة تقديم الطلب على موقع المؤسسة المرفق بإعلان الوظيفة
Job Title: MEAL Field Officer
Department: Programs Team
Reports To: MEAL Officer
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS has been present in Jerusalem, West Bank, and Gaza (JWBG) since 1961 and currently supports programs in the sectors of humanitarian relief, livelihoods, civil society strengthening, and social justice promotion through its field offices in Jerusalem, Gaza, and the West Bank. For further information about CRS, please visit: www.crs.org.
CRS is preparing to launch a large-scale, multi-year project designed to strengthen civil society organizations (CSOs) in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The project will support CSOs to (a) strengthen transparency, accountability, responsiveness, and internal systems and processes, (b) increase inclusion and participation of vulnerable groups, and (c) implement projects that address social and economic development needs and encourage greater civic participation. This highly-skilled team is committed to inclusion and participation and brings a depth of experience in accompaniment and capacity building of CSOs.
As a member of the project team, the MEAL Field Officer (FO) will be responsible for supporting the implementation of MEAL systems at all stages of project through data management and field monitoring, working in close coordination with the CRS project team and participating CSOs to monitor project activities. The MEAL FO’s thorough and service-oriented approach to monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning (MEAL) will ensure that the project consistently applies best practices in MEAL and constantly work towards improving the impact of the project for the people we serve.
Roles and Key Responsibilities
- Carry out MEAL-related activities at the field level, collecting data regularly in accordance with the project MEAL plan, ensuring adherence of activities with CRS MEAL Policies and Procedures and strengthening systems to support quality project implementation.
- Coordinate, monitor, and report on project data (quantitative and qualitative) collection activities, using ICT4MEAL solutions; in close coordination with the project team and local implementing partner staff, support strong analysis, interpretation, and documentation of MEAL activities.
- Assist with implementation of the project’s feedback, complaints and response mechanism (FCRM). Support actively seeking and responding to feedback from all members of targeted communities and other stakeholders as defined by the FCRM.
- Support the dissemination of the CRS Safeguarding Policy & Code of Conduct and Ethics to local implementing partners, project beneficiaries, and relevant community members, including mechanisms to safely make reports or provide feedback; ensure compliance with this policy and immediately notify supervisor of any concerns.
- Work closely with CSOs to carry out project-related MEAL processes, coordinate MEAL-related information sharing among the project team, and engage project participants and community stakeholders to strengthen community involvement.
- Liaise with various community stakeholders and mobilize them to ensure full involvement of community leaders and community representatives in the overall implementation and improvement of project MEAL activities.
- Under the supervision of the MEAL Officer, ensure learning properly accompanies project activities throughout the project cycle.
- Coordinate project administration for MEAL and other project activities, in accordance with CRS and donor regulations.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field, required
- Minimum two (2) years of NGO work experience, required
- Experience in collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data, strongly preferred
- Experience in database development/management, strongly preferred
- Experience working with partners and participating in community-engagement activities, required
- Proficiency using MS Windows, MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and ICT4D systems, required; familiarity with CommCare and PowerBI a plus.
- Additional experience in one or more of the following technical areas is an advantage: women’s empowerment, disability inclusion, or other inclusive programming
- Observation, active listening, and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse groups
- Good relationships management skills with ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Organized, proactive, results-oriented, and service-oriented
Required/Desired Foreign Language: Strong written and oral English and Arabic required.
Travel Required: regular travel within Jerusalem and the West Bank required.
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Chief of Party and Deputy Chief of Party, project team, MEAL Manager, MEAL Technical Advisor, and operations staff (e.g. Admin, ICT, Procurement, Finance, Security) and other staff and consultants dedicated to the project.
External: CSOs, community members and other stakeholders in the West Bank
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, I understand that if I am a successful candidate, I will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and my personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate my behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics. CRS' talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability status.
Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply and to seek CRS support on the application process where additional accommodation is required.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة