MA'AN Development Center is seeking to fill the vacant position of a full time
MONITORING, Evaluation and REPORTING COORDINATOR (MEAL Coordinator) based in Ramallah.
The M, E & R/ MEAL Coordinator will be responsible for all the tasks related to monitoring, evaluation and reporting of ongoing projects to ensure high quality program implementation.
Major Duties Include:
• To conduct needs assessment surveys & studies.
• To work with the Programs Managers on developing monitoring strategies and tools.
• To expand the Program’s relations with international NGOs and Governmental bodies
1. Develop with the projects’ teams the base line studies.
2. Responsible for the Project database ensuring projects information is up-to-date and accurate.
3. Develop and update the projects’ monitoring plans and monitor the indicators of the projects.
5. Responsible for the data collection, compilation, and analysis.
6. Responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project.
7. Assist in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports for the projects and programs.
8. Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities.
9. Suggest strategies to the project manager and program manager for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project.
10. Participate in all annual project reviews and planning workshops.
11. Conduct satisfaction surveys with different stakeholders.
1. To prepare monitoring reports using data collection tools developed by MA’AN and its partners, identifying, and documenting lessons learnt.
2. To identify and documenting lessons learnt; collecting information for case studies; writing and preparing success stories, and facilitating periodic reviews, and prepare presentation on achievement of projects.
3. To assist in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports for donors, in cooperation with the projects’ managers and the project team in the West Bank.
4. To prepare reports in English to the donors.
5. To assist the Program Manager in preparing quarterly and the annual reports.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA with at 4 years’ experience in Development, Economics, Project Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or other related fields.
- MA degree is an advantage.
- Working Experience within the NGO sector in similar position.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and reporting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adept skills in project cycle management
- Working within a team and readiness to work in the fiel
- Valid driver’s license is an advantage.
Skills and Personal attributes:
- Proficiency in writing reports in English and Arabic.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and multi-task.
- Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
- Experience in KOBO data collection tools is an advantage.
- Computer (MS-Office including MS-Project.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit an application as per the following
- Download the employment application from the following link: MAAN Employment Application
- Fill in the employment application and save the document with the name of the applicant and the position.
- Fill in the required information at the following link: https://forms.gle/Z39CMHDu6Ku2MHnq7
- Attach the employment application within the previous link.
- Applications will not be considered if the employment application is not attached in the previous link.
- Applications will only be accepted until Sunday 2 Octobar 2022
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
MA'AN Development Center is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women to apply for this position.