British Scientific School is seeking the following positions:
All positions are full time.
Location: Nablus City.
Applicants are required to uphold the core values of our educational institution.
We at the British Scientific School strive for excellence in education. For years, we worked hard to implant our school’s values into our students; important values that present them to the outside world as modern, organized, highly educated and sophisticated students. To ensure the best educational outcomes, we teach the students how to learn, how to search for information, how to analyze and think; they spend more time in labs than in a classrooms, working on a scientific experiment, painting or sculpting at the Art room, singing a song, or reading a book at the library; we believe that this is the essence of the whole learning and teaching process.
- Explaining educational concepts in easy and understandable terms.
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding and - application of educational concepts.
- Establishing clear learning objectives.
- Collaborating with the school’s administration in enforcing rules of behavior, class participation and codes of conduct.
- Reviewing curriculum needs and execute plans for improvement, and provide tutoring and additional support.
- Ensuring your students’ achievements are above average, by instructing students in a clear, concise and fun way.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- For Math teachers: University Degree (Minimum BSc.) in Math.
For English teachers: University Degree (Minimum BSc.) in English Literature.
- Degree in Educational Administration (preferable).
- Minimum three years working experience in teaching related field.
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, and use of the internet.
- Fluency in English. B2 (CEFR) or equivalent is the minimum requirement.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Other Specific Skills:
- Skills in planning and reporting
- Positive attitude and approach to help colleagues
- A pedagogic approach and willingness to learn and adopt new things
- Attention to detail and a curious attitude
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and under pressure, ability to take initiatives.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to the following E-mail: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest to join British Scientific School, but only qualified candidates meeting the requirements above will only be contacted.
For further information, you can call us at number 092367776