REPORTS TO: The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Operations for the Arabic Division
UoPeople in Arabic is looking to hire an amazing, data-driven Marketing Manager to own the organic marketing funnel for the university's Arabic programs. You will be responsible for attracting organic site traffic and converting that traffic into new leads. The Marketing Manager will report to the Senior VP of Enrollment and to the Director of Operations for the Arabic division.
- Oversee current University of the People’s Arabic Division offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Work with other University of the People marketing staff to develop and execute detailed marketing plans for all media channels
- Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects according to the brand guidelines of the university
- Manage a team of two marketing specialists
- Responsible for the creation of rich content/editorial calendar that attracts qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through marketing automation.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity achieving its goals, and continually refine our process
- Native Arabic speaker with fluency in English
- Very organized with excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple moving parts
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Minimum of three years of experience in inbound marketing
- Minimum of two years of managerial experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Ability to work remotely with globally distributed teams
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant must submit their resume to [email protected] . Please use the subject-line “Marketing Manager” in your email. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled
University of the People (UoPeople) is the Education Revolution. It is the first non-profit, tuition-free, American accredited online university. Dedicated to opening access to higher education globally, UoPeople is designed to help qualified high school graduates overcome financial, geographic, political, and personal constraints keeping them from collegiate studies.
The University has academic partnerships with NYU, the University of Edinburgh, and UC Berkeley, which enable our students to apply to complete their BA studies on campus.
UoPeople is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applicants who share its values of quality, opportunity and access and who are representative of its diverse student body. More information about the institution can be found at www.uopeople.edu/.