Monitoring and Evaluation Officer- Teacher Creativity Center
Full- Time Job
Duty station: Ramallah
Duration: 9 months with possibility of extension
Deadline: 25th Jun 2022
Teacher Creativity Center "TCC" is defined as a non-profit, non-governmental Palestinian registered organization that is mainly devoted to transforming the role of education in Palestine to become a socially-responsible education.
About the Position
TCC is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of M&E Officer – Full time responsible for supporting the development and implementation of M&E system to promote evidence-based decision-making, and programs and projects performance in line with the organization’s mandate.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare annual M&E plan for the programs.
- Closely monitor programs/ projects’ progress against intended results and relevant indicators.
- Lead M&E plan implementation and lead the development and design on M&E tools, participate in data collection using different methods (e.g conducting reflection sessions, focus groups, etc.)
- Develop, monitor and revise the projects’ logical frameworks (log frames) in line with various donor requirements and the organization’s strategy.
- Create and support the implementation of baseline assessments.
- Establish best practices to ensure information collected is accurate, timely and disseminated appropriately in high quality reports.
- Analyze data with the support of programs’ coordinators and projects’ coordinators, in order to provide recommendations on project improvements and/or corrective measures.
- Produce frequent M&E progress reports with status of results.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A degree in Management, Social Development or other related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation, preferably within NGOs related to education.
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of monitoring, evaluation tools.
- Good reporting and writing skills in English and Arabic.
- Ability to gain support from staff across team and to build the capacity of others.
- Excellent communication skills; able to work independently or within team comprised of various departments under tight deadlines.
- Excellent Arabic and English written and oral communication skills, including presentation.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Successful experience in proposal writing is a plus.