M&E Intern - open to Gaza residents only
Rights Respected, People Protected
The Norwegian Refugee Council is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises in 31 countries, where we help save lives, rebuild futures and promote the rights of people who are displaced. We deliver high-quality aid where needs are greatest, in both new and protracted crises.
In Palestine, NRC provides humanitarian assistance and promotes respect for international law in one of the longest-running displacement crises in modern history. In the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and Gaza, NRC’s work includes emergency preparedness and response, education, ICLA, protection, shelter and WASH.
An intern is a graduate who works temporarily for NRC on a national contract. The intent is to give the intern job experience. He/she will assist the M&E unit to achieve the desired results in close collaboration with the M&E Officer.
- Perform data entry and verification;
- Assist with documentation and archiving;
- Translate tools from Arabic to English and vice versa;
- Conduct field visits to monitor progress and report back on these visits;
- Follow up with Programme team on monthly deadlines and support them in achieving these deadlines as requested;
- Support and participate in developing indicator matrixes and relevant M&E tools;
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by the line manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Our Ideal Candidate must have:
- Bachelor Degree in Information management/IT;
- Good spoken and written English and Arabic
- A positive individual with strong communication skills;
- Excellent command of excel;
- Self-motivated and willing to learn;
- Can build trust and confidently navigate both internally and externally at different levels;
In this position, you will join a highly motivated and experienced team who are making a difference for vulnerable people in one of the world's most complex humanitarian crisis.
Contract duration: 4 months
Working hours: 40 hours/week, Sun-Thu (5 days per week)
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions
Duty station: Gaza (open to Gaza residents only)
Start Date: ASAP
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة