Good luck is a leading company in car rental and leasing is currently seeking to a hire a logistics manager:
Location East Jerusalem office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Logistics Manager is responsible for all logistics, procurement and security functions. He provides technical support and guidance in the country on the development and implementation of procurement and supply plans as well as management of security in all locations.
- Manage car rental and transport contracts and ensure rental vehicles are serviced, equipped and maintained according to company policy
- Ensure proper recording on fleet management
- Driver’s management & Customers care
- Cars management (insurance and licenses).
- Preparing cars for renting (washing… etc)
- Fuel & keys management.
- Management services and related offices.
- Follow up BO.boxes.
- Preparing the daily program for the company.
Skills and experience:
Minimum one year in the same position.
- BA in Micatronics or any other related field.
- Very good in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Knowledge in Hebrew language is an asset.
- Very good computer skills.
- Knowledge in MS office and familiarity with relevant computer software.
- Valid Driving license.
Applicants send their CV and cover letter no later than 10th of July/2018 to email [email protected] with writing the name of job in email subject.