LOGISTICS AND ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Want to work for a leading humanitarian organisation that provides tangible health and medical support to vulnerable populations?
MAP is looking for a robust and dedicated Logistics and Administration Assistant to provide support to MAP programme, staff and visitors in West Bank.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Demonstrated experience of logistics, administrative and purchasing functions
- Experience in organizing travel logistics for medical missions
- Experience with NGOs, especially INGOs, in similar function is desirable
Skills and abilities
- Organized self-starter, able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and under difficult circumstances and occasionally during the weekend
- Respect/follow the applied security guidelines and keep the confidentiality of assigned tasks
- Very good communication skills in English and Arabic
- Very good IT skills including MS Office
- A university degree in business administration, management or other related field.
Personal attributes and other requirements
- Tactful, polite and able to handle difficult situations and solve problems
- Valid driving license and excellent awareness of traffic and road safety laws. Familiar with different areas of West Bank
- Understand the work of MAP and commitment to our mission and services
- Ability to travel in West Bank
Candidates should download and complete the application form, and equal opportunities form and send it to [email protected] by midnight on Tuesday 31 August 2021. Please write “Application – Logistics and Admin assistant WB” in the email subject line. Do not attach CVs or any other documents. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.