UCI is the largest publicly listed social impact investment company in Palestine. Our flagship project, TABO, focuses on expanding property rights in the West Bank by creating new title deed one dunum parcels of land made available to Palestinians worldwide at affordable prices. By creating title deeds and registering Palestinian land, we are directly helping Palestinians protect their land from illegal Israeli settlement expansion. Since its launch in 2011, TABO has revolutionized the real-estate market in the West Bank enabling roughly 500 Palestinian families to own 700 parcels of land. TABO has helped protect over one million square meters of Palestinian land.
The Sales Representative reports directly to the International Sales Manager and shall work in the UCI office in Ramallah. We are looking for someone who enjoys dealing with people from various backgrounds, someone energetic with a can-do-attitude and high level of responsibility and commitment to meeting monthly and annual sales targets. Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve aggressive monthly sales targets, including individual and institutional sales.
- Sell various types of real-estate.
- Meet commitments to customer in a fast-paced environment
- Keep detailed records of all contacts on the sales system.
- Schedule appointments to meet existing and potential clients.
- Make direct telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Develop lasting relationships with existing and new clients, understand their needs, and advise on available real estate.
- Follow the instructions set out in UCI’s Sales Manuals and adhere to UCI’s sales policies.
- Prepare, write and present financing options and follow up with customers.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions as assigned.
- Participate in developing marketing and sales campaign ideas.
- Perform any other relevant duties assigned by the line manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/ marketing or any related field.
- At least 2 years of proven sales experience including meeting sales targets..
- Experience in direct sales.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (written & verbal).
- Excellent time management, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Valid driver’s license and has his/her own car.
- Business and computer literacy.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Ability to effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or comments from clients, coworkers, supervisor and/or management.
- Ability to make effective presentations on general topics to a large group of employees, clients and/or management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, excellent social networking skills.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with customers from various backgrounds.
- High work ethics and professionalism.
- Resident of Ramallah, preferably.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 1-page curriculum vita and covering letter, explaining in 300 words why you would make a great candidate for this position. To apply please complete our online application at: https://uci.ps/en/online-employment-application/92#formWizard by 19 March 2022.
How we will evaluate your application
- Only qualified candidates who meet the job and application requirements will be contacted.
- A written skills assessment test will be conducted for qualified applicants.
- In-person interview of top candidates.