About the Agricultural Development Association (PARC):
The Agricultural Development Association (PARC), is a Palestinian national development organization that is committed to rural and agriculture development, social justice and national liberation. PARC was established in 1983, by a group of volunteers whose core mission was to; develop the agriculture sector in Palestine, to strengthen the resilience and support farmers, to reach out to marginalized groups and their CBO’s, and mobilize and develop the capabilities of rural people to enable them to control their resources.
Job purpose summary:
To actively work to support, advise, and strengthen PARC in its policy and advocacy work, through preparing evidence-based lobbying and advocacy efforts at national and international levels – mainly pertaining sustainable rural development in Palestine.
Main Tasks and Duties:
- Revision of national policies related to sustainable rural development
- Identifying stakeholders and the level of their influence and power.
- Designing plans and strategies for lobbying and advocacy, and guiding their implementation.
- Monitoring relevant national policies and strategies, and directing the work of the required studies accordingly.
- Preparing and submitting project reports.
- Designing and building mobilization and influence strategies locally and internationally
- Mobilization and building alliances to influence national policies.
- The ability to represent the organization among various stakeholders.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications, Requirements, and Competences:
- Bachelor degree in economics, business management, law or any related fields.
- Experience in lobbying and advocacy between 3- 5 years.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in both Arabic and English. Knowledge of a third language is a plus.
- Organizational skills, including the ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Reporting skills
- Good Monitoring and Evaluation skills
- Valid driving license
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered. Interested applicants must include (a) A resume (in English) and (b) a cover letter explaining their suitability for the position (in English)
Please submit your application to https://pal-arc.org/vacancy/125/ar no later than 16 September, 2023 and include the job title (Lobbying and Advocacy officer) in the subject line and cover letter.
Applications received after this date or that do not meet the qualifications above will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.