12 months contract
The Water Sector Regulatory Council "WSRC” invites experienced and qualified professionals to apply for the position mentioned below for a one year term vacancy in its office in Al Bireh
Legal Advisor (part time):
The Legal Advisor is to support the governance and integrity team. S/he will provide legal support to the WSRC and supervise WSP relationships with customers and complaints.
- Support governance and integrity team and related tasks
- Provide legal support to WSRC
- Supervise and advise on WSP relationships with customers and complaints
Essential Required Qualifications, Skills, knowledge and Competencies:
- At least B.A in law, preferred Master.
- Previous work with water related institutions, or local government is essential
- License to work as a lawyer with regular courts.
- At least 3 years of experience in regular courts.
- Advanced computer skills.
For above position:
Starting date: as soon as possible
Application deadline: November 20th, 2017, 3:00 PM
Applications should be submitted to the email:
Please mention in the subject of the email the title of the post you are applying for.
Note: only shortlisted will be contacted.