Rule of Law (ROL) Technical Advisor for West Bank & Gaza for Field Support Services Project (FSSP)
West Bank and Gaza
Background: Canada maintains a significant development assistance program for Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza. The program is focused on improving economic opportunities, building a law-based peaceful society, and delivering humanitarian assistance to those most in need. To help deliver this program, the Government of Canada has contracted Trigon Associates (Trigon), an engineering, consulting and management firm, to manage the FSSP. Trigon’s responsibilities include the recruitment of technical specialists in various sectors (i.e., gender equality, environment, humanitarian assistance, etc). Trigon is currently seeking to hire a Rule of Law (ROL) Technical Advisor for the FSSP.
The Advisor will be required to work remotely and to attend meetings whenever required. The Advisor will travel for business within the West Bank & Gaza for the purpose of carrying out the duties of the assignment. The advisor is expected to provide his daily fees history for the last three years and the desired daily rate compensation.
Application: Interested candidates are requested to obtain a copy of the Terms of Reference by contacting the FSSP Project Coordinator via email at [email protected] with a copy to the FSSP Project Manager at [email protected].
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Submittal Requirements: Candidates are required to submit the following documents to be considered:
- Letter of motivation outlining how your experience, skills, qualifications and professional background fit with the position requirements (maximum one page).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing relevant skills and experience including (3) three contactable references and their recent contact information.
- Daily fees history for the last three years and the desired daily rate compensation.
- Highly-ranked candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Attach at least two (2) clear examples of past work in a similar role
Questions regarding this submittal shall be submitted also to Project Coordinator no later than 19th of January 2019.
Submittal Deadline: All submittals shall be addressed to Project Coordinator [email protected] electronically, in PDF format, received via email by 28th of January 2019 at 12:00 noon (Palestine Time). Submittals received after this deadline will be disregarded.
Trigon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.