Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières France
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN- (DAILY WORKER POOL)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire a daily worker pool for occasional replacements for its Laboratory technician pool in Gaza.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide quality microbiology services according to MSF protocols, security and hygiene measures in order to obtain results to determine the patient’s treatment.
· Perform the proper sample reception according to MSF protocols including: coordinate sample reception with MSF lab supervisor, report/discuss any rejection issue in time to/with the MSF lab supervisor and perform proper registry of the received samples according to validated MSF registry systems (hardcopy and electronic).
· Perform all technical procedures including media preparation & storing, samples inoculation, samples sub-culturing, isolates-identification testing and isolates-AST testing according to MSF protocols.
· Ensure on-time reporting of the revealed results and all information generated in data base reporting system.
· Input results to the WHONET database and maintain an updated Gaza Microbiology lab database.
· Perform and document all quality control procedures and non-conformances response for all laboratory items. Ensure strict implementation and adherence to MSF protocols.
· Systemic updating of the stock management system including reception & consumption, storage conditions and inventory.
· Share and organize lab activities with other members of the working team under the supervision of the lab supervisor.
· Fulfil the roster released by the Lab supervisor to keep the lab activities un-interrupted during weekends and national holidays.
· Perform project related tasks requested by the MSF lab supervisor and/or MSF stewardship and IPC teams through MSF lab supervisor.
· Report all relevant information linked to the project activity to the MSF lab supervisor in time.
· Contact the MSF lab supervisor upon any issue linked to the mission.
· Ensure sharing/passing technical and project related knowledge, information, and experience with/to all members of the lab team.
· Express high level of teamwork spirit, respect based behaviour and productive communication skills as success keys.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential Laboratory Technician/Microbiology diploma /degree. (Certificates requested)
- Minimum 2 years microbiology field working experience essential.
- Mission language desirable and local language essential.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet).
- Communication skills essential, teamwork essential, flexibility essential, work under pressure & commitment to service.
المسمى الوظيفي Laboratory Technician
آخر موعد للتقديم 30 - Aug - 2022
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام جزئي
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف الطب والتمريض والصحة العامة
Applicants must show their willingness by submitting an updated CV (including work certificates) with motivation letter, diploma or professional card attached no later than the 30 August 2022 at 16:00 pm to the following email address
stating the job title in the subject line:
‘LABORATORY TECHNICIAN-Gaza Project’
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود - فرنسا MSF