مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود- فرنسا
Laboratory Supervisor (Gaza)
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire a Laboratory Supervisor to plan, organize and supervise our Lab activities in Gaza according to MSF standards and protocols.
- Assessing, supporting and performing sample collection (serology, hematology, biochemistry, bacteriology, parasitology) according to medical prescription ensuring strict implementation and adherence to MSF protocols
- Assessing, supporting and performing laboratory tests and supervise the quality of analysis ensuring strict implementation and adherence to MSF protocols.
- Ensuring proper reporting and registration of the results and give information to the relevant persons, ensuring confidentiality.
- Ensuring the compliance of MSF hygiene and safety protocols and proper management (cleaning, maintenance, waste)
- Keeping organized the data collection system of laboratory results and all information generated from the analysis done.
- Ensuring appropriate use of the supplies and follow-up of consumption, inventory and order.
- Reporting all relevant information linked to the activity in the laboratory to the line manager
- Organizing activities of the team including rosters, week’s schedule, leave planning, etc.;
- Collaborating with antibiotic steward ship, infection prevention control, medical doctors in the IPD, sterilization team, OT team, surgeons, social workers and health promoters, physiotherapists, etc.
- Participating in the project planning and follow-up and reviewing the laboratory budget when necessary in order to support MSF’s medical activities
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Technical Laboratory or Medical Technology/Medical Analysis essential
- Minimum three years of experience working as a Laboratory Technician essential, previous experience in Microbiology desirable
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, is essential
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
- Commitment to results and team work, flexibility, and respect of hierarchy and communication/validation flows
Interested applicants, please send all of the following documents to be considered:
- C.V. and cover letter in English;
- Copies of work certificates and academic diplomas;
- Please list three work references in your CV (name, organization, position, email address and phone number)
To MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City). Please write Laboratory Supervisor on your application or it may not be considered.
Deadline for submitting applications: Friday, 3rd May at 12:00
CVs will not be returned and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a written test and interview.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.