RTM’s mission is to promote people’s dignity, safeguard their fundamental rights and support the economic and social development processes; paying particular attention to people and environment.
We firmly believe that education, being among the fundamental children rights, shall be promoted and safeguarded for every child.
In Palestine, through our 3 years project P.A.C.E.-Partnership for a New Approach to Early Childhood Education, started in June 2018, we commit to provide a holistic support to the Early Childhood Education (ECE) sector in West Bank.
The Education and Training Officer supports the Education Expert in the implementation of the project’s activities related to Early Childhood Education. He/she is responsible of liaising with the target private, public and community based schools’ educational staff and the Ministry of Education representatives in order to facilitate the implementation of the project activities, supporting the Project Coordinator and the Education Expert.
Terms: from January 2021 until Sept. 2021, with 2months’ probation period.
Starting date: as soon as possible
- Support to RTM Education Expert and Project Coordinator in planning and managing all the educational project’s activities;
- Support RTM Project Coordinator and RTM Education Expert in liaising and communicating with the local partners, stakeholders and the project beneficiaries;
- Support the RTM Education Expert in planning and facilitating trainings and activities targeting MoE, University and schools staff;
- Support the Education Expert in the technical educational assistance to the target schools;
- Support the RTM Project Coordinator in liaising with relevant government authorities and relevant local actors for the proper coordination and implementation of the project;
- Assist RTM Project Coordinator in preparing and implementing the monitoring plan of the project (data collection from the target schools, narrative reports drafting);
- Keep RTM personnel updated day by day about all the relevant MoE surveys, strategies, publications, official documents and news on Early Childhood Education by summarizing the content when needed;
- Actively participate in the Preschool Technical Working Group and any other ECE-related meetings, and seeking active collaboration with other key players working in the ECE sector;
- Provide RTM Expatriate personnel with oral and/or written translation whenever requested and/or needed.
The salary is defined by RTM salary grid and according to the relevant experience of the candidate.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Education or other related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the field of Early Childhood Education / Education, preferred if in INGOs;
- Language Skills: Excellent Arabic and English (speaking/reading/writing).
- Solid knowledge of the ECE sector in Palestine, including national policies and priorities of intervention;
- Relevant experience in liaising with the public and private educational institutions, particularly in the field of Early Childhood Education;
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment;
- In possess of a valid driving license and willing to drive in Bethlehem and West Bank;
- High flexibility and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication and liaising skills;
- Excellent time management and attention to details;
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office(Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Desirable: currently living in Bethlehem governorate.
- Desirable: Knowledge of the Reggio Emilia Approach (www.reggiochildren.it)
Please send your Cover Letter and CV in English in PDF format renamed as CL_Name_Surname and CV_Name_Surname and two references to [email protected] within the 6th of December 2020.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. CVs without a Cover Letters will not be considered.