Employment Opportunity for a Junior Civil Engineer
Union Construction and Investment (UCI) is one of the largest real-estate development and investment companies in Palestine. Established in 2005, UCI has changed the culture of Palestine’s residential and commercial development. UCI’s projects include TABO (www.TABO.ps), Masyoun Gardens (www.masyoungardens.ps) and MENA Geothermal (www.menageothermal.com) and is now offering an outstanding opportunity for a Junior Civil Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Do all empirical and field visits and observe the implementation of projects and make sure that it complies with the general and exact specifications of any project the company intends to carry out.
- Cooperate with architects and other engineers specialized in construction and building.
- Assist in preparing elementary as well as final project calculations.
- Prepare lists of materials and laborers.
- Assist in preparing quantitative calculations for any project in order for the estimated budget to be set.
- Prepare weekly reports for the works progress for each project.
- Calculate the quantities of the implemented terms in any of the company’s projects in the presence of the contractor and the supervising party.
- Supervise and follow up on all casting works at the building locations.
- Help with preparing journal vouchers for projects being implemented by the company.
- Follow up with supplying necessities to the company from suppliers when needed.
- Work with surveyors to complete all types of surveying works (lands, roads, etc.).
- Follow up procedures with required governmental bodies.
- Perform all work related tasks assigned by your direct supervisor and/or the General Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Major in Building and Construction Engineering.
- Good command of English and Arabic (written/oral).
- +2 years of experience in constructing buildings and casting works.
- Good experience in finishing works and in supervising contractors’ work closely.
- Good knowledge in programs related to Civil Engineering.
- Ability to effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or comments from clients, coworkers, supervisor and/or management.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations.
- Excellent communication, time management, analytical and quantitative skills.
- High work ethics and professionalism.
- Has a valid driver’s license, and a car.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now- below
للتقديم لفرصة العمل هذه يرجى تعبئة طلبنا عبر الإنترنت من خلال الضغط على تقدم الان لهذه الوظيفة - أدناه