“Massar” is an Arabic word meaning "path", representing a singular vision to create opportunities for the Palestinian people to prosper and live with dignity in our homeland. Founded in 1994 by Palestinian entrepreneur Bashar Masri, Massar International has promoted economic development in Palestine through private sector initiatives for more than two decades. Our mission is to execute high-impact investment strategy across the Palestinian national economy through local and international partnerships to empower youth, attract and retain needed talent, promote innovation and advance progressive economic policies.
Massar International is a holding company headquartered in Rawabi with an investment portfolio of more than 30 companies operating in Palestine. Our diversified holdings offer an optimal balance between long-term and short-term return on investment, future growth and maximization of shareholder value. Our success has been realized through a commitment to the creation of real value for our partners and shareholders. We actively seek out joint venture and partnership opportunities with local, regional and international investors who share our vision. Today our portfolio encompasses key Palestinian economic sectors crucial to the growth of the national economy: real estate, financial services, telecommunication and ICT, agriculture, services, healthcare, retail and education.
Massar International is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Junior Accountant at main office in Rawabi.
- Prepare check and transfers, and make sure that all processes are accurate and conforming to standards and transparency terms of before being cashed to the banks.
- Periodical visits to the banks to manage our daily transactions.
- Prepare and record all journal entries through either accounting systems or manually in order to make sure that they are recorded and directed.
- Prepare and record periodical adjusting entries.
- Handle customers’ payments and collection.
- Collection of all due amounts and bounced cheques from the company’s customers, and communicate with them and prepare their periodic statements.
- Prepare bank reconciliations procedures of bank accounts under observation of the direct supervisor.
- Responsible for the Accounting Dept. archives section along with documenting all the necessary supporting data into files each according to their field.
- Review suppliers’ and customers’ records and match them with their balances and prepare settlements for those accounts.
- Observe and follow up with the Value Added Tax (VAT) Dept. and prepare monthly periodical statements.
- Prepare any internal or external reports.
- Coordinate with external auditors and facilitating their job through preparing the needed documents for auditing the company’s financial statements.
- Perform any related work tasks assigned by your direct supervisor or the Financial Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in accounting positions.
- Fluent in English language (Oral/written).
- Excellent in MS programs (Excel, word, etc.)
- Excellent Interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work with deadlines and under pressure.
Interested candidates must send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] by Tuesday, July 5th of 2022.
Indicating in the subject line: Junior Accountant, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.