Advocacy for MdM-CH trainings in West Bank Hospitals
Médecins du Monde Switzerland is an International and independent Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1994.
Médecins du Monde Switzerland (MdM-CH) is conducting two separate trainings across different hospitals in the West Bank (General Hospitals and COVID-19 Hospitals). MdM-CH is looking for a Journalist/ Communication Specialist to produce two reports on each of the trainings conducted. The purpose of the produced reports is to be used in advocacy and documentation activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- The production of two reports
- COVID-19 hospital trainings
- Suicide Prevention trainings at general hospitals
Structure of reports
- General overview of situation in Palestine (Suicide and COVID-19)
- General overview of MdM-CH joint project with MoH (Suicide and COVID-19)
- Specific case studies, anecdotes…etc. from interviews and quotations from trainings.
- The contractor will have to attend at least 3 training days from each training (6 training days total- 5 hours per day)
- The contractor will interview at least 4 persons (doctors, nurses, and social workers) from each training.
- List of interview questions have to be submitted and approved by MdM-CH prior to interview.
- Final reports will be submitted to MdM-CH in both Arabic and English languages.
Interested applicants should send a detailed CV and a motivation letter in English to: [email protected] titled “Advocacy for MdM-CH trainings in West Bank Hospitals” no later than 16/02/2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.