- Monitoring, maintaining and following up on all Information Technology (IT) Equipment, Tools and services in the mission, in accordance with MSF standards, policies, protocols and procedures;
- Providing technical support and presenting MSF standards, policies, protocols and procedures to all users;
- Providing educational support (briefing, training and support, etc.) to all users;
- Providing regular activity reports for the sites under his/her responsibility in accordance with MSF guidelines;
- Planning, preparing and reporting the visits to the site(s) under his/her responsibility to ensure the preceding points;
- Performing any other task, specific to his/her area of specialty, as defined in his/her job description and according to the line manager.
- Provide first-line IT support for all staff in the Palestine Mission: both onsite and remotely for Gaza Project, Nablus Project and Jerusalem Coordination.
- Assist with the management of all IT network equipment in Gaza, Nablus and Jerusalem, including computers, servers, firewalls, routers, switches, access points and printers;
- Update user access and permissions for the shared network drive (Nastor) in Gaza, Nablus and Jerusalem;
- Update contact list and Phone Plans;
- Update and manage WhatsApp groups for MSF staff.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in Computer engineering /Computer science.
- Expertise in latest version of Microsoft Operating System and business applications (Office365)
- Good knowledge of computer hardware and maintenance processes, network theory and their respective protocols, main email systems, IT security best practices and IT service management tools (ITSM)
- Understanding in Server Management (latest version of Microsoft Operating System, Active directory) and virtualization (Hyper-V)
- Teaching and supporting skills.
- Preferably 1-2 years of proven experience in IT or technical functions
- Preferably technical English
- Results and Quality Orientation L2
- Teamwork and Cooperation L2
- Behavioural Flexibility L2
- Commitment to MSF Participles L2
- Stress Management L3
Applicants must show their willingness by submitting an updated CV with Motivation Letter, Diploma and Certifications attached, no later than the 03 March 2021 at 16:00 pm to the following email address
stating the job title in the subject line:
‘No 03/2021 IT Technician - Gaza Project’
ONLY APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH AND WITH THE ABOVE MAIL TITLE WILL BE CONSIDERED VALID