12 months contract
The Water Sector Regulatory Council "WSRC” invites experienced and qualified professionals to apply for the position mentioned below for a one year term vacancy in its office in Al Bireh
The specialist will be working with all WSRC departments in providing essential IT and MIS solutions that facilitate the achievement of the WSRC objectives. The main task of the specialist is to facilitate the use of the WSRC database by water and wastewater service providers in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. Accordingly, the main tasks of the IT specialist will include:
- Supervise, administrate and maintain WSRC database (WRIS)
- Support data uploading of WSRC staff and WSP
- Supervise, administrate and maintain archiving system
- Support the design of questionnaires and modules
- Provide general IT support to staff
- Give technical support to WSP on WSRC database (WRIS)
Essential Required Qualifications, Skills, knowledge and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer science, or related field
- Good command in English, written and spoken
- Good interpersonal skills
- working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- At least 1-year previous experience in the Palestinian water sector is highly desirable.
- Experience working with municipalities and Water Service providers is a plus.
For above position:
Starting date: as soon as possible
Application deadline: November 20th, 2017, 3:00 PM
Applications should be submitted to the email:
Please mention in the subject of the email the title of the post you are applying for.
Note: only shortlisted will be contacted.