IPD Hygiene Agent
(Fixed Term Contract)
Médecins Sans Frontières (“Doctors Without Borders”) is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
Médecins Sans Frontières is looking for IPD Hygiene Agents to work in Dar Esalaam Hospital.
Purpose of Job / Main Responsibilities of the position:
Carry out cleaning activities in the project facilities according to MSF standards and procedures in order to ensure hygiene and disinfection of premises, materials and surfaces, this includes:
- Maintain the infrastructures allocated to his/her position clean and disinfected: furniture, doors, walls and floor and some medical material
- Collect and evacuate waste produced by medical structures, empty dustbins as often as necessary to ensure an efficient quality of care and a safe environment
- Raise awareness on hygiene and sanitation measures amongst patients, visitors, staff
- Ensure proper use, storage and maintenance of equipment and tools, and the availability of hygiene and sanitation products
- Report repair or maintenance needed works related to hygiene to the supervisor, as well as all relevant information related to his/her responsibilities
- Under supervision and after information given by nurses, call caterer, receive and distribute food
- Clear up when patients have finished eating
- Make drinks for patients as required
- Upon request, support paramedical staff on the mobilization of patient under their supervision
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Desirable hospital experience
- Desirable experience with MSF or other medical INGO
- Strong team spirit
- Punctual, dynamic, reactive, quality oriented and able to adapt to working hours
Please note IPD Hygiene Agents will be required to work day and night shifts
SART DATE: Mid-October 2019
Eligible applicants must submit a cover letter and CV in English alongside relevant supporting documents stating “Application - IPD Hygiene Agent” on the envelope, in the dedicated mailbox at the MSF Office:
A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City
CVs won’t be returned and only successful candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Application Deadline: Thursday, 3 October 2019, 17:00