The French section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Gaza strip a:
IPD Hygiene Agent (Gaza)
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors Without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
Médecins Sans Frontières is looking for IPD Hygiene Agents to work in Dar Es Salaam Hospital
Purpose of Job / Main Responsibilities of the position:
- To clean and disinfect the premises and furnishing (operating table, trolleys, tables, shelves wheel chairs…) according to MSF standards
- To distribute food for the patients
- To clear away all waste after patients have eaten.
- To make drinks for patients as required.
- To remove and transport waste (previously sorted by the health care staff) to the treatment area
- To ensure the availability of hygiene products for the nursing staff.
- To perform pre-disinfection of instruments and transport them to the sterilization
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Strong team spirit required
- Dynamic and reactive
- Able to adapt to strict flexible working hours
Please note IPD Hygiene Agents will be required to work shifts
Starting date : Mid-January 2018
Eligible applicants please send a cover letter and CV in English with relevant supporting documents.
CVs won’t be returned and only successful candidates will be contacted for the interview.
By e-mail to [email protected]
(subject: Job application- IPD Hygiene Agent) or in the dedicated mailbox at MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City), mentioning “IPD Nurse” on the application
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 2nd January, 17:00