Sharakat for Small and Medium Investments, a Palestine Investment Fund (PIF) company, is seeking highly-qualified professionals for the position of Investment Analyst/ Senior Investment Analyst at Sharakat Headquarters in Ramallah.
- Provide analytical, research, and transaction support to PIF’s investment operations;
- Analyze financial statements and prepare financial models;
- Conduct industry, market, and company research;
- Provide general investment portfolio supervision and monitoring support;
- Prepare documents required for investment work including informational memos, research papers, PowerPoint presentations, project proposals, and term sheets.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or any other relevant field;
- Professional designation (CFA, CPA, CA, CMA, CBV) is a plus;
- A minimum two years of relevant experience is required;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
- A record of academic excellence;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English.
Qualified candidates should include in their application the following:
Curriculum vita (CV) in English;A cover letter (in English) explaining your competitive advantage and how you would contribute to the organization;
Two work samples in English; one of which should be a word document, or PowerPoint Presentation and the other an Excel financial model.
Two references with full contact information;
We welcome qualified candidates to send their applications to:
no later than the end of Jan 21st, 2018
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)
(Only completed applications will be considered)
(All applications will be handled in strict confidence)