مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود- فرنسا
Interpreter: One-time assignment (Gaza)
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire an Interpreter to support our activities in Gaza.
This position is a daily worker, one-time assignment.
Duration of assignment: 1-2 weeks
- Translate discussions and meetings as requested
- Translate documents as necessary
- Be respectful towards all parties participating in discussions
- Ensure confidentiality of all translation is maintained
- Ensure neutrality and accuracy when translating
- Declare any “conflict of interest” when asked to translate (e.g. personal involvement) which would necessitate using other staff members for translation
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree
- Official translator certification desirable
- Native Arabic and fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- No relatives (family members) employed by Médecins Sans Frontières essential
- Previous experience as an Interpreter desirable
- Respect confidentiality
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
- Commitment to results and team work, flexibility
Interested applicants, please send all of the following documents to be considered:
- C.V. and cover letter in English
- Copies of work certificates and academic degrees
- Please list three work references in your CV (name, organization, position, email address and phone number)
To MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City). Please write Interpreter on your application or it may not be considered.
Deadline for submitting applications: Tuesday, 4th June at 16:00
CVs will not be returned and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a written test and interview.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applications from candidates who have relatives (family members) employed by MSF will not be considered