Mount of Green Olives (MGO) is a company that was established in 2005 to export Palestinian food products such as olive oil, Medjoul Dates, Zatar, Friekeh Maftoul etc. MGO is seeking a candidate to fulfil the position of International Sales and Marketing Manager
The role of International Sales & Marketing Manager (ISMM)is a critical role for the growth of our Company. There is considerable potential to grow our current market share worldwide with both new and existing customer accounts. This growth will come both from geographical expansion and from
developing our sales networks in existing markets. The ISMM will be responsible for maximizing our sales revenue through a network of international existing and new customers.
The role is suited to a confident, and organized professional, who has worked in a similar role
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop business plan and strategy for multiple product line markets that ensures attainment of company international sales goals and profitability.
- Prepare action plans for effective search for international sales leads and prospects in order to penetrate international markets.
- preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margins.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Maintains contact with all customers in the international market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Designs and recommends international sales and marketing programs.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends.
- Studying competitors' products and services.
- exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment.
- University degree in relevant studies is required.
- 3+ years’ experience with international sales and marketing
- Technologically advanced and oriented. Must have above average computer and technical skills to navigate the communication barriers of international travel.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge various international cultures.
- Customer service oriented and organized.
- Experience with E-Commerce and Internet Marketing
Interested candidates who see that they are suitable for this vacancy should submit their CV’s with a cover letter to [email protected] no later than September 19th by 4:00 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.