Mount of Green Olives (MGO) is a company that was established in 2005 to export Palestinian food products such as olive oil, Medjoul Dates, Zatar, Friekeh Maftoul etc. MGO is seeking 2 candidates to fulfill the position of Field coordinators.
These candidates must have the experience in GAP of olive harvesting and olive oil production. They will need to work closely with farmers, olive press mill operators and other stake holders in order to be able to produce the highest quality olive oil. The contract will be for one-year, subject to renewal based on performance and continuity of the project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Field coordination and supervision of food security activities.
- Extension of GAP & CSA and postharvest handling.
- Organization of farmers in groups of producers.
- Capacity building / strengthening farmers’ collectives for existing producer groups / cooperatives and new collectives.
- Support for their self-organization for irrigation activities.
- Co-ordination of olive harvesting seasons.
- Technical extension and monitoring of the olive mills activities during the harvesting season.
- Planning, organization and supervision of trainings.
- Support for monitoring on impact of the action.
- Support in monitoring activities for data input and analysis.
- Other responsibilities if needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- University degree in relevant studies is required preferably in agronomy
- 3+ years of experience in direct project management (Water / Agriculture).
- Strong knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
Qualified candidates with relevant education and experience are encouraged to send their CV with a cover letter no later than Sunday 13th of December 2020 to the following email address: