Job title: International outreach coordinator
Degree: Bachelor’s degree
Deadline: August 3, 2023
Job type: full time (40 hrs per week)
Experience: at least 2 years of professional or voluntary experience
Fixed term - one year
Estimated start date: ASAP
The Palestinian Grassroots Anti-Apartheid Wall Campaign (Stop the Wall) is a Palestinian grassroots organization that focuses on organizing actions against Israel’s three-tiered system of oppression: Settler colonialism, apartheid and military occupation. We support the steadfastness of threatened Palestinian communities in Area ‘C’ in the West Bank and beyond.
Established in 2002, as the main grassroots body organizing and mobilizing against the Apartheid Wall, Stop the Wall’s work also extends to building international solidarity with the Palestinian struggle for liberation.
To learn more about our vision, mission and work, please click here.
We are looking for a competent international outreach coordinator who will be responsible for the following:
- Document Israeli human rights violations on a regular basis.
- Update Stop the Wall’s website in both Arabic and English regularly with all what’s happening on the ground as regards to constant Israeli human rights violations.
- Developing Stop the Wall’s outreach capacity in traditional media.
- Create engaging text, image and video content to update Stop the Wall’s social media outlets on a daily basis.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in social media platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Develop, implement and coordinate Stop the Wall’s campaigns with both national and international partners as well as monitor their progress.
- Reinforce the effectiveness of Stop the Wall’s campaigns and outreach through public engagement, in online and offline spaces,
- Develop and regularly update campaigning material.
- Develop and write proposals for activities and programs of the organization
- Write and submit concept notes and proposals in a timely manner, according to funding deadlines, involving key stakeholders and staff;
- Research and identify grant funding opportunities;
- Collaborate with the program team to develop project ideas and designs based on needs assessments.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications, skills and competences:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Knowledge of the main social media platforms and how to use them.
- Excellent team working and networking skills.
- Creativity and analytical thinking.
- Ability to manage workload and priorities independently, even when working on strict deadlines and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive and self-motivated approach to the responsibilities assigned.
- Readiness to learn on the job.
- Prior experience in proposal writing and fundraising.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources.
Interested candidates can send a resume and a cover letter expressing interest in this job vacancy to [email protected] no later than August 3, 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted