Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor include but not limited to:
- Proper adherence and application of internal audit policies and ethics.
- Maintain Knowledge of business, organizational, audit and regulatory policies to ensure audit integrity and process innovation service quality.
- Identify and report process improvements, value-added observations for audited units that help enhance operational effectiveness.
- Executing fieldwork in competent and professional manner by preparing audit programs and detailed audit working paper incorporating test schedules, and observations.
- Prepare audit reports as well as protective findings, related risks, causes plus recommendations for improvement in an efficient and timely concise manner.
- Conduct follow-up activities to make sure audit findings and resolved.
- Review, evaluate and recommend updates to procedures, policies and systems of internal control and verify compliance of the same.
- Execute appropriate use of electronic working papers, audit tools and sources of knowledge.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Knowledge of Accounting principles, practices, techniques, and theories of financial reporting.
- Knowledge of internal controls; auditing standards, practices, and techniques.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- B.A or equivalent degree in accounting or a closely related field.
- Certification as a Certified Internal Auditor and Certified Public Accountant is a plus.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in an internal audit role.
- Decent communication skills
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proficiency in English language.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than Sunday, July 10, 2022.
Please indicate in the subject line of your email the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.